[4]

Looking for a vertical slide with a 3 slot plate for T nuts drilled for the minilathe

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

TQA222

Registered
I want to buy a milling attachment for a 7 x 12 mini lathe. I have had a look at the kit Little Machine Shop have on offer and while the collet and slide mount are fine I really dislike the workpiece clamp.

What I want is something like this
slide mill.jpg

I can use T nuts studs and clamps to do a proper job of mounting the work piece.

There seem to be several for the Myfords but I can't find one for the Mini Lathe.

Does anybody know of of one that is available predrilled for the mini lathe.

TQA222

Registered
Thank you for the steer It is what I am looking for except that it is drilled for the Myford.

I will buy something like that if I have to and get it drilled for the mini lathe. It just seems odd that there are so many mini lathes in the USA that nobody is turning out a decent vertical slide.

The Little Machine Shop sells the one with a clamp that maxes out at 1.9 inches and really only works with square or rectangular work pieces.

TQA222

Registered
OK Found what I am looking for. Warco make one drilled for the mini lathe with a 4 x 5 3 slot mounting plate. I had glanced at it before not seeing the plate under the tool vice./

mini-lathe-vertical-slide.jpg

[6]
[5] [7]