Looking for Parts - Enco Knee Mill Mdl. EU6323

A

Alan H.

Forum Guest
Register Today
I am looking for a source for parts for an Enco knee mill Model EU6323. She was made in Dec. 2000.

We need to replace the Z lift handle, get a fine feed crank, and a fine feed engagement screw/knob. Also may need some lo speed drive parts when we get around to opening it up. The mill is in really good shape and tight but someone likely tried to shift it into lo speed while running and the lo speed range is noisy.

Of course these machines are BP clones and were made in China.

Here is a photo of her on moving day.

matts stuff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You could try asking msc they were the parent company and may have some breakdown to help. Being a 2000 not sure if Bridgeport parts will interchange.

I am looking for a source for parts for an Enco knee mill Model EU6323. She was made in Dec. 2000.

We need to replace the Z lift handle, get a fine feed crank, and a fine feed engagement screw/knob. Also may need some lo speed drive parts when we get around to opening it up. The mill is in really good shape and tight but someone likely tried to shift it into lo speed while running and the lo speed range is noisy.

Of course these machines are BP clones and were made in China.

Here is a photo of her on moving day.

View attachment 244097
I just did a head and motot rebuild of an obsolete 1990 Enco knee mill that looks very much like yours. After much research I found that Jet tools JTM 4vs is almost identical to the Enco models and parts are still available from Jet tools and ReplacementParts.com. Generally, all of the parts in the quill assembly seem to be bridgeport clone parts and I had no problem using bridgeport parts in this area. I haven't checked the screws or nuts but I imagine they too are bridgeport like parts too. The belt and gear drive assemblies is where they differ in shape an size but not design from that of a bridgport.

Back