[Source] Looking for these

Bamban

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Do you folks know where I can get these? This one came with my 1236. It is used to lock the top slide. The screw is M6
20200304_121314.jpg20200304_121314.jpg

McMaster-Carr, search for leaf-type thumb screws. They're cheap and available in all sorts of thread size and length combos.

Thank you.

I must be doing something wrong, I plugged in "leaf-type thumb screws" nothing popped up. May I impose on you to paste the link?

Screenshot_20200304-130240_McMaster.jpg

Shouldn't too hard to make some if you can't find any

I replaced mine with SHCS. The leaf type on mine were too soft.

Well that’s a first for McMaster I would of thought for sure. Can’t remember we’re ive seen them. Should be fairly simple to make?

Thank you.
I must be doing something wrong, I plugged in "leaf-type thumb screws" nothing popped up. May I impose on you to paste the link?

Well, I'll be dipped. They had them last time I ordered thumb screws, which was less than a year ago. I am pretty sure I have some of the leaf screws in 6mm from the gib locks on my Rong Fu that I swapped in favor of knobs. I should have 4 ea at 2" length if you need some. Nope, the ones I have are 5/16-18. :dunno:

Well, I'll be dipped. They had them last time I ordered thumb screws, which was less than a year ago. I am pretty sure I have some of the leaf screws in 6mm from the gib locks on my Rong Fu that I swapped in favor of knobs. I should have 4 ea at 2" length if you need some. Nope, the ones I have are 5/16-18. :dunno:

No problem, thank you.

Back