Looking to buy a 4” rotary table, but

I have a Vertex 6" rotary table and it is a good quality tool in my opinion. I have the Vertex dividing head too. Both of these tools have no backlash in is very sturdy in my opinion.

I bought a SOBA 4" and am very happy with it. It's plenty accurate and it can mount vertically or horizontal.

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

The only other import I have heard of that might meet your needs is the Warco HV-4: https://www.warco.co.uk/rotary-tables-engineering-tools/124-hv4-rotary-table.html. At that price, I'm pretty sure it will be a Warco design but Chinese made. Cannot attest to how good it is but Warco sells some nice small stuff so you might inquire.

I own a Warco lathe, drill and band saw and can say that their machines do appear to be of the higher end of the import spectrum. The band saw can be a bit fiddly to get the blade running straight but for the price I really can't complain. Some of the accessories I have bought from them have required a general clean and deburr before being used however. One thing I like about them is that, in general, they actually specify tolerances on their goods, therefore if it's out you can hold them to it. The same can't be said for a number of the other importers here in the UK.

I know you said four inch but I thought I would mention this. Eisen Machinery has a sale on now for there six inch Vertex(Taiwan) rot. t. It has four slots also and on sale for 215$ I believe. Eisen is an incredible company to deal with. Purchased my lathe there and can honsestly Say I have never been treated better.

Was on sale. Now out of stock....more's the pity. Drat!

Back