Lost my home and shop, need hobby outlet

i'm damn sorry to hear that horrible news.
i'm very happy that you are still with us, but very sad that you lost so much.

i'd be happy to Donate a small milling machine and a small lathe and some tooling to get you started again

the offer stands for however long it takes or whenever you are able to house the equipment.

send me a PM at your convenience, or Email me @ ulmadoc@gmail.com

we can start to rebuild your shop. :black eye:

What a generous and amazing offer - Ulma Doc, you are the MAN!!!

Hi Guys,
From what has been shown on the news programs here in the UK, it seems that half of CA is on fire. Its terrible to both watch and hear on the forum of people being forced from their homes and loosing everything. Jeff I'm glad you and your family are safe.

Theses fire storms are becoming more intense each year.
I predict purchasing home insurance in the near future for wooded areas will be very difficult.
The good news, our trailer did not burn. A friend took this pic for us. He would not take a picture of the lost home.
E6D229D7-CDE6-4477-869A-D5F373DD7BC0.jpeg

Theses fire storms are becoming more intense each year.
I predict purchasing home insurance in the near future for wooded areas will be very difficult.
The good news, our trailer did not burn. A friend took this pic for us. He would not take a picture of the lost home.
Jeff: Thanks so much for the update. We have been thinking constantly about you and your family. When the mayor was on CNN this morning, it brought the tragedy into even more focus. I wish you and your family the best in these trying times. Please keep us informed. Regards, Bill

Today is a tough day.
I went to work to get a rental for my wife, her car was in the garage, my 2002 F 150 was parked next to the garage.
They are toast.
I am driving my 2017 F-150 thank God!
I have two deliveries From McMaster-Carr. Tooling for my toasted lathe.
I’ll take pictures of what a Bridgeport mill and a South Bend lathe look like after sitting in a garage with a car full fuel tank explodes. I’m curious myself.
They say it may be a month before I can take those pics.
I just bought Mitutoyo precision instruments, they are toast, I just bought a 4” Bison chuck. Tears......sorry John.
We went to Staples to get a few things, I looked around, I don’t have anything anymore.
Enjoy and appreciate every day, you never know what’s around the next corner.
Thanks for your emotional support, and thank you for listening.
This is my outlet, I don’t have any friends.
Jeff

Damn, Jeff, I am sorry. I can't imagine what that feels like. I, too, live on the edge of the woods, lots of fuel upwind. Been here for 30 years, some fires came close, but nothing on my property. You are living my nightmare! I have nothing but admiration for your mindset at this time. If there is any thing I can do to help, reach out.

We are your friends, Jeff. We don 't always say it. We appreciate you, your posts, and your encouragement.

Glad you and your family are ok. That's the most important part.

Cross my fingers for you that your BP gets lucky and it's just crispy paint.

Jeff , woundering if You were told to evacuate and how much time you had to leave
Up to 23 fatalities.

Back