Low Cost DRO's from Igaging

Re: igaging and accuremote dro's

Still waiting for a reply.

Still waiting for a reply.

I just sent a return private message to you. . . . . . sorry for the delay, I thought I did it already.

im going to do this again for the new guys that may be interested. . . . .adding Accuremote
I was in the tool repair & sales business for many years and now that im retired I see a desire on the machining forums for things, usually by other retirees. many of which are trying to really watch their pennys as I am. I am offering my services to others that share my machining interests.

Last May I became a distrib. for igaging tools and am offering them at very near cost, I had to buy a bunch of them to get the pricing I wanted. I have remote reading 6”, 12”, 24”, & 36” and 6” direct reading quill dro’s. like the ones on ebay, or check the “igaging.com” web site. they come with some misc’l mounting hardware and so far seem to be pretty decent in quality. I was also very impressed with a thing they call a cube level / bevel gadget and have a bunch of those too. they are very handy for putting parts in your mill vice at an angle based on the level of your table or mill, or setting the blades in your saw at an exact angle to the related parts of the machines. these can be shipped in a small flat rate box from the usps. you can read about all their products at their web site “igaging.com”. I have been placing orders from them about every two weeks when I run low on a product

I try to get the best shipping rates available and must pass that on to you of course.

I am also a distrib. for a tool supplier call ALFATOOLS.com in ill. they have american, european and asian tools and miscl. where I have been offering quality drill sets, the most popular one is a 29 pc, USA made, stub drill set in a metal drill index for $57.50 shipped to your door

I accept checks and will take paypal if you’d care to add 3% on to the total to pay their fee. my paypal account sez I am a business, but that’s how it was set up many years ago.

I hope I can help you save a few bucks for more tools. . .

Now to add to this, I have Accuremote DRO’s and their related products available and they have a web site at Accuremoteusa.com . let me know if I can be of assistance.
I bought mine 2 months ago from Grizzly. So far I only have the X axis mounted. If I need anymore I will get Accuremore.

I am looking to mount these to my Maximat 7, but would like to see a copy of the instructions first. Can you PM me a copy, or direct me to a site that has them?

Thanks.

Jeff

There's a fellow that has built a full featured DRO using the IGaging scales along with an Arduino and an Android tablet. I've bought all the stuff to put one together for an Atlas mill, but I havn't had a chance to put it on yet. The code is available free, and he has step by step instructions on his website. It looks pretty neat, I can speak more for it after I get mine going :). Heres the link:

http://www.yuriystoys.com/p/android-dro.html

I am looking to mount these to my Maximat 7, but would like to see a copy of the instructions first. Can you PM me a copy, or direct me to a site that has them?

Thanks.

Jeff

either of the web sites have the specs and instructions. . . I guess they don't have mounting instructions. anyone that has mounted them including myself could advise on your mounting . that machine you have is fairly easy as most likely you can get at all sides. yes ?
igaging.com
accuremoteusa.com

I trying to make a facebook page with photo's of different applications. im finding it nearly as hard as it was to set the blinking clock in my old dvr. . . . .
check it out and see how it works for you. . .
https://www.facebook.com/david.hallsten.587

Mine don't power down you have to shut them off.

Mine don't power down you have to shut them off.

I have two igaging scales, purchased at different times, one powers down by it's self and the other will stay on forever; but the battery has lasted over one year and is still going strong. I could never figure out if this is a defect or a design change.

Mine (purchased last summer) don't power down either, at least not for quite awhile... I was wondering about that.

Back