Lucky me!

rabler

Addlepated tinkerer
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
It’s been a summer of various projects. Bathroom remodel lead to replacing all of the fresh water plumbing (polybutylene). Building a new porch is the latest. I’m damn lucky to have a wife that enjoys doing projects like this with me. We met working together, and then there was that trip to Home Depot to teturn a ladder for the office, and the rest is history.
10A9DC84-6EC1-4E64-B4FC-4332300275EC.jpeg

When I mentioned building a new shop, she asked if it could include a wood stove.
I’m a lucky guy. And a happy one too.

It's wonderful to have a understanding and helpful wife. I'm also a very lucky man.

I recently broke my thumb and my wife has been helping out with many things from packaging parts to bead blasting parts since I can't get my hand into the gloves with the thumb brace on.

It’s been a summer of various projects. Bathroom remodel lead to replacing all of the fresh water plumbing (polybutylene). Building a new porch is the latest. I’m damn lucky to have a wife that enjoys doing projects like this with me. We met working together, and then there was that trip to Home Depot to teturn a ladder for the office, and the rest is history.
View attachment 384941

When I mentioned building a new shop, she asked if it could include a wood stove.
I’m a lucky guy. And a happy one too.

Good deal, I'm lucky also. My wife loves to work outside, and is an extremely good cook to boot!

My wife helped me work on the car several times when my back just wouldn't let me. She does pretty well, except for tightening bolts and nuts. I learned to NEVER let her do that again. Even with a torque wrench, she'll break them! :)

Seems there are a lot of lucky men here! I'm one as well. My wife helped me change a clutch in her older brothers car many years ago. That was fun!
She's also a dedicated caregiver.

Back