Mach3 using Xhc MPG Pendant

I would LOVE to use the pendant for jogging, it is kind of what I bought it for. The machine is running pretty slim, but I will go back and make sure nothing else is running. All works great when keyboard jogging, this is the only thing that causes Mach to freeze. On the syncing issue, what Kernel Speed are you running?

I will have to check later this evening. Should be the "default" as I don't remember ever changing that.

I just checked and it is at 25KHz

Thanks,
I'll check mine and put some time in tonight.

Figured it out!
Last night I updated to the latest drivers and gave it another go. When in step jog mode the pendant works great. Is it possible to run in continuous jog mode? The step mode is kinda slow and as the jog% gets bigger so do the steps so it is not ideal.

Figured it out!
Last night I updated to the latest drivers and gave it another go. When in step jog mode the pendant works great. Is it possible to run in continuous jog mode? The step mode is kinda slow and as the jog% gets bigger so do the steps so it is not ideal.
I mostly only use the step mode. About all I use the pendent for is finding and zeroing to edges. I agree long traverses are slow but I don't often have to do that with the jog wheel. I was never happy with the continuous mode. I use the MDI for cutting when I don't want to write a GCode program or go into my CAM system etc. and for long traverses.

Back