Machine tool estate sale Annapolis, MD this weekend - 2/15, 2/16 and 2/17

DiscoDan

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
This is phase 2 of this estate sale which is about 2 miles from the Bay Bridge in Annapolis, MD. All of the big metal working machinery is gone but there is a lot of tooling and measuring equipment still available. I bought a few things in phase 1 and they weren't giving stuff away but the prices were reasonable. It is by appointment only.

Dan , if it were me , I would make them an offer on the whole lot of machinist stuff . Put it all in one pile and show them the cabbage . I really can't see any " quality " items though . Maybe a few I would be interested in ! :)

There is MUCHHHHHH more than shown in the pics. This guy was a tool horder and it was in almost every room of the house. Lots of decent measuring tools, setup tooling and lots of cutters. It looks like a lot of it was never touched. I just don't have the funds to make an offer on everything or I would.

Need a backer ? :grin: I could use the cement mixer up in NY . We should go on Sunday and make them a one shot offer on the remaining tools . Most likely they'll want them removed from the house . Lemme know , I'm off Sunday morning for the week .

I have another place to do this summer with the Jet lathe and mill and a crap load of tooling . I'll most likely keep the lathe and mill since they'll fit on a small work bench .

I was just in contact with the rep and Friday is booked and I could only do Friday at 10am because I have family coming to town for my mother's memorial service on Saturday. Wish I could do it. Maybe next one. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a phase 3. There was that much stuff. basement was packed.

I see one thing that is really goooooood! Let’s see if others see the same thing.

It'll all end up at an auction house sooner or later . ;) Someone is paying $$$$ for the estate sale company's time . Being it's Annapolis , they probably have the bucks to do it !:grin:

I see one thing that is really goooooood! Let’s see if others see the same thing.

I see lots of good stuff , but I'm trying to downsize ! :big grin: Threads like this one don't help my cause .

chips&more, there is a Wilton baby bullet. They wanted $150 when I was there the first time. Is that it?

If you want a Wilton bullet , come on up . :big grin:

IMG_0018.JPG

Back