"Machine Tool Reconditioning" book and Scraping Class sign-up sheet

Richard,
Yes!
Exactly my point.
Your mentorship has been and is both valuable and powerful in my learning curve.

Daryl
MN

Yes I sell them. I also have them listed on Ebay. My Handle on there is King Scraping. Or private message me here. Thanks

The book has a copyright holder who inherited it from The Connelly Brothers. If you look in new books it says his name under copyright. He has threatened to sue anyone who gives away or sells copies of it. That is why it no longer is on Scribs or forums on the net. I live 10 miles from him and resell them. I sell more copies in the USA then anyone else he tells me.

I strongly recommend buying a physical copy from Rich or wherever anyway.

The photos and illustrations are much easier to follow, and more importantly, an ebook won't wake you up when it falls off your lap when you fall asleep after a paragraph or two.

The book has a copyright holder who inherited it from The Connelly Brothers. If you look in new books it says his name under copyright. He has threatened to sue anyone who gives away or sells copies of it. That is why it no longer is on Scribs or forums on the net. I live 10 miles from him and resell them. I sell more copies in the USA then anyone else he tells me.

It has been removed from the H-M forum after he notified me last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back