Machinist tool chest

Aukai

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Hoping that there is cyber Monday sale on a top chest. Amazon has Kennedy, and I saw a Waterloo on Ebay. The Kennedy 11 drawer boxes look interesting. Where else to look for sales? Me and MSC don't get along, shipping prices, and seems like you need to be a big account.

If you're not in a big hurry, keep your eye on Craig's list.

Ted

Pickings are very slim here on Kauai I have been looking for a month or so on Hawaii lists.

Pickings are very slim here on Kauai I have been looking for a month or so on Hawaii lists.

Oh crap... did it again. Didn't look where the poster was located before replying. Sorry, I guess I'll never learn! :confused:

Ted

Walking through Home Depot today and they had some nice deals of Tool boxes. Top Boxes included. If I remember there's a HD on Kauai?

How about I ship that big Kennedy to you full of your stuff ? LOL . :big grin:

Reactions: Z2V
We could do that Dave, absolutely. The Gerstners are seriously nice boxes. I have been to HD, and did not see a top box I liked. The Machinist chests have the drawer sizes that "I" think I need for the metrology items at least.

Well Amazon had a scratch, and dent Kennedy 3611B for 305.00 with prime shipping, so I grabbed it. Hope it's not too dented.

Back