• We want to encourage those of you who ENJOY our site and find it USEFUL to DONATE and UPGRADE your membership from active member to donating or premium membership. If you want to know the differences in membership benefits, please visit THIS PAGE:

https://www.hobby-machinist.com/premium/

Donating memberships start at just $10 per year. These memberships are in fact donations that help pay our costs, and keep our site running!
    Thank you for your donation, God Bless You

• I apologize to anyone who is disappointed with their experience on The Hobby-Machinist.

Anyone who made a donation within the last year who would like a refund, please PM me and I will refund your money.

Again, my apologies.

Nelson

[4]

Machinist tools on PA

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

Bob Korves

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter ($50)
That is a pretty good deal. Good name brand tools, the ones you actally need, in well kept condition, and they even come with the tool boxes. The price is not a giveaway, but seems fair and is a LOT better than paying more for new, shiny looking, Chinese wannabes. Those are the tools collected by a working machinist over many years. Jump on it!

markba633csi

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter - Gold Member ($25)
That certainly is a good deal- holy cow look at all those endmills and measuring tools!
I didn't know Facebook had a marketplace- where have I been? LOL

DiscoDan

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
In Facebook, look along the top and there is a symbold that looks like a storefront with an awning. There is tons of stuff on there.

This stuff is not close to me and I dont have a spare 700 bucks right now.

benmychree

John York
Another machinist gone on to his eternal reward ----

[6]
[5] [7]