MachinistBlog.Com

Kamloopsendo

Registered
Registered
I found an article in this blog (MachinestBlog.Com) a while back I found useful and tried to register with the site without any success. Does anyone know anything tricks to being able to register as the blog looks interesting?
Once again thanks in advance for the help
Alex

No registration required. You can access all the info on the site and post comments to the site. Rob, the owner, is involved with a Maker Space in New York somewhere and has let the site go dormant but is paying the cost to keep the info available to the public - nice guy.

I wondered if you were the "Mikey" the article I referred to was yours on how to modify the 2" craftsman belt sander. I have a Kalamazoo 2" belt sander with which I'd like to make similar modifications to. Thanks for the response- exlains why I could not register.

Yep, I wrote that article on the belt sander. If it helps you, feel free to copy the mods.

My unit is differently constructed but the concepts should be applicable, very clever and innivative set up you produced - I will be trying to apply something similar to my unit. Thanks for some great ideas.
Alex

Back