Magazine tubes

That is certainly out of my range. I'm 73 and on a very fixed income. I have to save for everything I buy, it took years and years just to get enough money to buy my lathe and now I see all these younger folks driving new trucks that are pulling new travel trailers, they all have new atvs and side by sides and snowmobiles, eating 40 dollar prime rib dinners and 30 dollar pizza. Did I miss some government program or what. I'm still shopping for reduced price old hamburger and my newest car is 20 years old.

That is certainly out of my range. I'm 73 and on a very fixed income. I have to save for everything I buy, it took years and years just to get enough money to buy my lathe and now I see all these younger folks driving new trucks that are pulling new travel trailers, they all have new atvs and side by sides and snowmobiles, eating 40 dollar prime rib dinners and 30 dollar pizza. Did I miss some government program or what. I'm still shopping for reduced price old hamburger and my newest car is 20 years old.
The difference between you and those guys is you own what you buy. The bank owns their toys, and they'll never enjoy retirement making those payments. You are the winner in that game, Mike.

Yeap, the bank owns everything they have!
Pierre

Pick up piece of dom tubing that is a snug fit into recess for mag tube. Should be correct size for your ammo. Did same for a piece of a marlin 336 I picked up. Made tube,front clamp and end plug. Also forearm.

Attachments

• D636DE12-04CF-4998-A6E7-DF601F161FD6.jpeg
    D636DE12-04CF-4998-A6E7-DF601F161FD6.jpeg
    195.4 KB · Views: 7
  • BF99E2E9-8DBD-48FF-8699-C0DE47ACCAE9.jpeg
    BF99E2E9-8DBD-48FF-8699-C0DE47ACCAE9.jpeg
    245 KB · Views: 7
Back