Major malfunction to i dont believe it.

Silverbullet

Registered
Registered
Propane delivery man filling our tank tells us we have a leak . Ok really all I need is another bill I'm not able to pay . I'm positive it'll be a few hundred to pull the old line and put new in. We called they sent a guy out in about 1/2 hr he's done . So my wife comes in and says they didn't charge a thing. Still I'm not sure well see if they send one or not. But I figure it may be a small miracle I hope . I don't know what the van window actuator will set me back . But being a sprinter it'll be high. But that's gonna wait till I can fix it. I've done many over the years. And I thank god for helping me thru the operation and the mri the same night which I thought for sure I'd be going for on another date of pain. Thank you father and my brother Jesus AMEN

So that's 2 good things and one no so great. I see that as a positive ratio of good to bad.

Guess it was your time to get a break for a change. I savour those little breaks now and then. They help us to keep going.

Silverbullet, I know a gas fitter guy like that up in these parts. He will do simple consult and small jobs with NO BILL. He is very conscientious and helpful. Many traits that are lacking in so many fields these days.

I try to re-pay his goodness by recommending him far and wide.
I get nothing but great reports by people that hire him.
I want him to succeed.

-brino

Last edited:
Back