• We want to encourage those of you who ENJOY our site and find it USEFUL to DONATE and UPGRADE your membership from active member to donating or premium membership. If you want to know the differences in membership benefits, please visit THIS PAGE:

https://www.hobby-machinist.com/premium/

Donating memberships start at just $10 per year. These memberships are in fact donations that help pay our costs, and keep our site running!
    Thank you for your donation, God Bless You

• As some of you know, I have wanted to stop managing H-M for some time. It's a tremendous strain on my personal life. I want to set up my own shop. In September, September 15, to be exact, it will be 8 years that Hobby-Machinist has been in existence.

I have been training VTCNC to run things here. Dabbler is going to learn too. I feel that they are ready to start taking over the operation. I will be here to help in case they need, but I don't think they will. Tony Wells is and will be here also to consult with. I will be doing backups, upgrades, and installing addons. Other than that, I will not be around. I am leaving this place in good operating condition, and financial condition.
    --Nelson
[4]

Make sure you know what you are saying yes to...

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

Ray C

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
Staff member
H-M Platinum Supporter ($50)
So, the other day, my wife asked me what I was going to do with that blue stand that's been sitting around for a long time. I was not sure what she was referring to so I just asked, "how long has it been sitting around"? She said all winter, it's the one outside by the metal supply shed. Hmmm... thinking to myself... I probably have a dozen things out there painted blue. Back to wife.... Oh, I see... sure, you can use it if you need it. -Didn't really know what she was talking about.

Today I came home and this is in the garden. Look closely... Tell me what it is.

IMG_20180525_173600[1].jpg

Ray

darkzero

Global Moderator
Staff member
H-M Supporter - Gold Member ($25)
Haha, that's awesome! Have to give her credit for creativity!

dlane

Active User
H-M Supporter - Gold Member ($25)
So when you get ya a new grinder you know where the stand is

Ray C

Staff member
You guys have good eyes. My wife is the master of "deco cammo"...

I was informed last light, the grinder stand has been employed as a flower stand for a few days already. I've probably walked right past it a dozen times and just noticed it yesterday.

Ray

vocatexas

Registered
Registered
I'll bet you didn't tell her what you paid for her flower stand, did you?

Ray C

Staff member
[6]
[5] [7]