Manual mill DRO from fusion360?

Redstopgreengo123

Registered
Registered
Are there any conventional DROs that will run a bolt hole pattern from a fusion360 cad/cam file?
While my machine is down for repair:confused:, im looking to upgrade my DRO setup (have an acu-rite 2 axis currently) Doing the layout on a pc seems much faster than through the DRO, but cant find/figure out if any of the usual suspects products will preform such a function. id expect if it did, it would be on a top tier offering, but cant seem to find such a thing on any of the lcd display type units.
has anyone seen or heard of such a function?

I have a Anilam wizard 550 with a bolt circle function. Anilam was bought out by Heidehaim, and the Anilam line was replaced with the Acu-rite line. Currently the Acu-Rite dro 203 and 300 have the bolt circle functions.

My current dro has a few functions. I was imagining a more complex bolt pattern being laid out on a computer and loaded into a dro box to set the drilling targets.

A possible option I have found is using an old pc I have laying around and linuxcnc maybe. Just came across it as an idea. Have the position feedback and dro display with a cam layout maybe

Back