Mark Stratton Book

I am interrested in the book as well, sounds like a great addition to the collection.

Let us know if you find where to get it.

Cheers
GST

Another good one is (gunsmithing and tool making bible. In PDF-- 2000 By Harold Hoffman. You will find this on google. You can print it. I did 2 sided printing (it is 296 pages.)
Hope this is helpful. Al.

Just an FYI for those of you looking for Mark Stratton ' s book...
I have been looking for a copy of his book as well. I left a voice mail at his house earlier this week and just heard back Lynn (I believe is his wife). She said they have no current plans to run another printing because they have to run a minimum of 1000 copies per their publisher. However, she also said in light of that fact, they have no problem granting permission to reproduce if you know someone who has a copy they are willing to let you reproduce.

Now I'm searching for someone who has a copy and is willing to lend it to me... I'm guessing this will prove more difficult than tracking down Mr. Stratton was....

Skelso that is further than I managed to get with finding this book. I am still very keen to get a hold of this book so if you manage to get it copied, either hard copy or digital, would you please keep me in the loop.

Guess I was lucky.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400
Any chance you would be willing to make me a copy if I send you a letter from Mr. Stratton giving his permission?

I would of course be willing to pay for the copies and send you something for your time.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Hard to believe that with all the DIY publishing options out there, that a small batch option isn't out there.

I'd love a copy as well!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If I ever find someone with a copy, willing to let me duplicate it, I'll let y'all know.

His wife gave me verbal ok to reproduce as long as I'm not selling it. She offered to give me ok in writing but I haven't found one to copy yet so I haven't bothered her.

I was lucky to get a first edition copy off Mark and also have all the articles he wrote for Gunmaker. It's a very intersting book and goes into a lot of detail on setup, making jigs, tooling and parts.
The CD that came with it has some photos of the setups and tooling as well.
Another excellent book is "Centrefire Rifle Accuracy - Creating And Maintaining It" by Mr W (Bill) Hambly-Clark Jnr, of Australia.

Back