[Newbie] Maximat V10 Electric

Almaxi

Registered
Registered
new to the forum is there anyone that could help with the wiring on a maximar V10 there is a white wire that as come off a terminal and I have know idea where it goes tried to had a photo but cant work out how to put one up if anyone can help THANK YOU

Welcome to the forum!

There should be an "Attach files" box on the left, just under the window where you enter the text of your post. [IIRC, it might not show up until you've posted some minimum number of times (?)] Have your cursor in the correct place on your post. Then click the box. Find and choose the photo you want to add. The system will then ask you if you want to include it as thumbnail or full size.

I'd offer help on your original question, but (1) I don't own a Maximat, and (2) wiring here in the US (110V) will be done differently than in the UK (220V). Hope somebody from a "220 volt country" can help you out!

thank you for your help iys the white wire that as come off and I am lost to where it goes if anyone can help thank you

I see several possible terminals- look closely at each of them with strong light and find the one with scratch/slide marks visible compared to the others
That will be the one- also, the terminal on the white wire may need a squeeze with pliers if it was loose enough to come off by itself
Mark
electrical forensics!

If this is any help to you...I could email this to you if you need better resolution- I don't have the manual this is
just a picture I grabbed off Ebay from a manual someone was selling- it's for a maximat 7 but it may work for you too
Mark
Maximat7schem1a.jpg

Back