MAYBE JB???

checking to if thiers any way you can adjust the 1/2 nut lever being it will stay on awhile then come out from the lead screw. so I have to nudge the turn wheel to get it going again........

Last edited:
@wachuko is the man! In the face of no data to go by, he's willing to whip twennyfivebux from his billfold to get to the bottom of a simple question: Do they really all come from the same factory in China? Well, I doubt it, but the factories definitely are provided with the same set of design prints for their products. I personally think the name "Grizzly" appears in the lower corner of said prints, or at least it was and has since been covered up with chicom government cartouches.
just orderd one and after all the BS xtra charges they are far from $25!!!

just orderd one and after all the BS xtra charges they are far from $25!!!
I did share the total cost breakdown. Did you see that post?

And you bought it!? I thought you wanted to wait until having a total confirmation that it worked...

Anyway, it should work fine. Keep us posted.

yes I payed for one so will see what happens...........besides needing the lathe.
.....made a lever for the "threading 1/2 nut works great now its figuring out how to adjust the other 1/2 nut being it keeps disengaging 1/2 way thru a cut so I gotta nudge the lever to get it going again screwing up the cut........

Attachments

• 100_3876.JPG
    100_3876.JPG
    580.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I did share the total cost breakdown. Did you see that post?

And you bought it!? I thought you wanted to wait until having a total confirmation that it worked...

Anyway, it should work fine. Keep us posted.
did you ever get a confirmation from grizzly part being shipped?? >>>>> its been a day since I sent pymt and did get a confirm for that but no notice of part being mailed or pymt taken from my bank acct

did you ever get a confirmation from grizzly part being shipped?? >>>>> its been a day since I sent pymt and did get a confirm for that but no notice of part being mailed or pymt taken from my bank acct
Usually takes a day or two. Every order I have made, (8 over the past two years) there have been two emails. The first is from Grizzly Customer Service, and the second from Grizzly Industrial. The second email is the one that says "Your Order has shipped! - #(your order number)".

I did... Scheduled Delivery Date: Thursday, October 6, 2022

Back