Measuring instrument

Perfect , wish I had a fully operable tank. Be great for crowed control or settling accounts . Like the lathe too very nice.

We all have diseases. I can spend hours organizing tool boxes or scraping old paint on a lathe. When I find old CE Johansson (CEJ) tools, I have to have them. It's something special with old tools, good quality and made to last forever
you are in good company friend.
i love old tools and tooling too.
i don't own any CEJ, but they look like fine made instruments.
i wish i had a tank too :grin:

Don't everybody have a tank hehe

Isn't that a PT-76? Did it come from the former East Germany?

I had a chance to buy a functioning M-75 armored personnel carrier once. My wife said, "What an excellent idea. Grab it!"

Not really. I didn't get it.

I had a chance to buy a functioning M-75 armored personnel carrier once. My wife said, "What an excellent idea. Grab it!"

It was stationary in former Yugoslavia
I have switched the engine to a scania v8 530 hp It was a straight six 18 liter 240 hp
They stole turbo last winter so inspiration has been at zero but now I have a new turbo not the right forum maby, but I thought it's a little lathe work and manufacturing that I can share if someone has an interest

Back