Member issues or concerns

HMF

Site Founder
Administrator
As you guys know, our forum is growing FAST. We have always tried to keep the friendly, small forum feel to this place.

Are there any issues or concerns that you would like to raise? If you feel they are sensitive,just PM me.

Thanks,

Nels

I am ALWAYS looking to find something that makes it easier for all of us to learn and use this place.
It's not MY place, it's YOURS. I just was the guy who bought the domain name, and set up an SMP site almost 8 years ago.
If I wanted to own it, I wouldn't have made it a nonprofit corporation. We are probably the only nonprofit in our space.
Because I was picked on because I knew/still know nothing about machining, I got mad and set this place up.
I turned lemons into lemonade, kinda, depending on your personal opinion.
Because of what happened to me, I am sensitive to newcomers. I know, sometimes, it can require extra patience to deal with them.
But we have to cut them a little extra slack, even if it can take a bit more effort.
We were all there once, and I feel that I still am.
Once I get my dang shop finished in terms of setting up the walls and shelves, I will be getting to the machines themselves.
I can't wait till that happens. My clock area is almost done. I just have to organize it, and clean it up.
I wrecked the floor working in there after the floor was down. Expensive lesson for me.

Enough rambling...

Back