Resolved Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken S

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I joined up last year about this time and I don't think there was an option to have auto-withdrawal at that time. I've searched the site and don't see how to find that information so can anyone tell me how I could find out if my membership is/has expired? This is an awesome group and I want to keep supporting it.
Thanks

I think you click on your name at top and it shows a list of info...like your account....

Upvote 0
Thanks Richard. I've done that but it just says I'm a member. I want to know if it expires soon or will just automatically renew (which I don't like to do).

Upvote 0
Got it Rich, thanx.

Ken, click on your name in the task bar at the top of the page. When it opens click on account upgrades. You are there, make your choice.

"Billy G"

Upvote 0
Ken further to what Billy says. If you want to find out where you currently are, go all the way down to the bottom of that list and it will show your current expiry date.

David

Upvote 0
hopefully Bill or Nelson will read this.

From what I see, it is time to renew.

Edit user: Ken S
  • Active user upgrades
    None
I installed a plugin that is supposed to let you know, but we see how well it is working.

Upvote 0
I was ready to throw some money in the hat but don't do "Auto Renewing" anything in order to help to keep control of my limited finances, for some reason it was decided to offer a non renewing option with a punitive additional charge and I found that a bit strong and ditched the idea.

Upvote 0
From what I see, it is time to renew.

Edit user: Ken S
  • Active user upgrades
    None
I installed a plugin that is supposed to let you know, but we see how well it is working.
I last donated on 4/14/17 and I intend to renew. I'll keep an eye on whether I'm notified or not and try to comment on this thread one way or the other.

Upvote 0
As an update: it's 4/13 and I haven't received a notification. I'll donate again tonight or tomorrow.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back