• We want to encourage those of you who ENJOY our site and find it USEFUL to DONATE and UPGRADE your membership from active member to donating or premium membership. If you want to know the differences in membership benefits, please visit THIS PAGE:

https://www.hobby-machinist.com/premium/

Donating memberships start at just $10 per year. These memberships are in fact donations that help pay our costs, and keep our site running!
    Thank you for your donation, God Bless You
  • June Project of the Month (Click "x" at right to dismiss)
[4]

Mentor old school

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

GK1918

Active User
I shall give a stab at it. No. Dighton Mass Rt 138, close to RI. My father started this around 1920 so everybody knows me. Strickly old school I am more of I'll show than a tell. Always had the problem of connecting my hands to a typewriter, thats why a lot of my posts & replys are?
maybe shaky or unclear, not understandable, but we do it, I just cant explain it. Thank god atleast I had typing class in high school, way
before electric typewriters. We do it all, four people me, my two sons, & wife- is the pencil pusher / sweeper...we are a certified business,,
listed in Dunn & Bradstreet and better business bureau.. So Pop in I'm glad to help or show, but remember we are job/ fab so there may
be a lot of welding smoke going on.

truly, samuel sr.

Ed of all trades

Wish you were down here in Va. But I would worry you so much you would never get anything done.

[6]
[5] [7]