Metex DM-45 mill help please

Rick in the shed

Registered
Registered
G'day , does anyone know much about metex dm-45 mill, in general, as I'm new to all this any info would be great, but in particular ,lifting points - how to sling properly , and PDF manual ,thanks

LucknowKen

Registered
Registered
Welcome Rick!

Attachments

• DM45_mill.pdf
    276 KB · Views: 430
  • DM-45.pdf
    14.4 MB · Views: 265
  • px-45.pdf
    11.6 MB · Views: 553

Downwindtracker2

Active User
Registered
It looks a lot like one of the generic clones of the Rong Fu 45. I would check Grizzly for a on line manual.

For slinging , I forgot how I did mine, but if you use a nylon sling and double wrap the column , crossing your eyes under the gearhead. That should get you close enough for your balance point. A nylon sling will choke on the column and carry a fair bit of weight. Lock your head, and for the sake of your feet, stay out from under it.

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock