Miller Diversion 180 TIG Welder in my Shop!

Janderso

Jeff Anderson
H-M Platinum Supporter
I did it. Now I need to learn how to use it. When I went into MJB Welding Supply in Yuba City CA> I went in to ask some questions and try to learn about the difference between MIG and TIG . I never got past the $500 rebate.
Wait, what?...I can buy a TIG welder that can weld up to 3/16-1/4 mild steel and aluminum? One gas-Argon, with a cart and all the goodies, out the door for $2,235. After rebate.
I am feeling really good about my purchase. You can't beat Miller for dependable service and resale value.
The last time I welded was in 1986, we called it ARC welding. I have owned OXY/ACC, equipment for over 30 years. The hoses could probably be refreshed.
Anyway, I am stoked!!

If you buy lifetime lease bottle , don’t loose the receipt , owner bottles have no embossed name on the cap ring.
Over the years in diferant states my bottles got switched with lease bottles, now they want me to rebuy them.68B9481B-B375-4A42-8821-6AF29767B694.jpeg
Dose it do stick also ? I have a syncrowave 180 Sd tig / stick , doesn’t see much use after I got my mig.
Haven’t been to the Yuba City store , is it Airgas or?

Well- now you've got a little slice of paradise...in , well Paradise!
I think you chose wisely!

dlane, I was told I have an open account=COD. The account information shows I purchased the tank. I was told to bring in any 40# cylinder and pay the $27 to fill/swap tanks-no fees for the tank ever (except the Ca. environmental impact fee, tack on $10).
I have been fortunate, I have never had a problem swapping tanks over the years. I will keep the receipt however.
Stick weld? I have no idea, I'm still learning how to say TIG?

You know what they say around here, Pictures or it didn't happen.

more to come. Where do I ask and share Miller TIG welding questions?
I don't see a welding section??
Thanks

The metalwork section has been hived off from the U-beaut WWForums, but can be found here http://metalworkforums.com. There is an excellent welding sub forum, where you will be most welcome to post your questions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back