Milling machine identification

Apparently the fine feed dial was not that popular. roflmao2.gif

1561134713358.png

Ive never heard of this mill until now. I always wanted a Bridgeport.

Then buy a Bridgeport . This mill will leave you disappointed if you had your heart set on a BP . Buy once and be happy . :)

That's a great mill for hobby use. Even without a motor it would fetch close to 2K out here I'm sure- a highly sought-after machine (don't tell the seller)
But it does have limitations; You don't buy a mill like this expecting to bore engine blocks with it
Mark

Last edited:
Threadkiller: that worm and gear tilting mechanism should be checked - high likelyhood of being stripped or broken

Well thank you for the replies. Sadly not only was the seller a real piece of work and gave me attitude when I asked any questions, it also got sold before I even got off work. The guy was only asking $150 and he called it a drill press, posted up one picture and when I asked him any questions he gave me a huge attitude. He also said it runs great. I asked him how it runs without a motor since there isn't one sticking up out of the head like every picture I've seen after you guys told me the model, he didn't like that very much either. Oh well...onto the next one. I really want a Bridgeport anyway.

Back