Milwaukee Model H Mill

Good mills ! Both my mills are K & T. I cut some T nuts on my horizontal cutting both sides at 5/8 deep one pass it never slowed down. Great machines. I also paid $1200.00 for mine and hall it from New Orleans to here in Alabama. Easy move.

Paul

Really nice machine. It's good to be able to take big cuts when it's called for. Mike

Great mill to own. Ever notice most all the war year machines work and keep on working. Our might came out because of the times. The strength of the nation is still evident by value of making things to last not the need to be replaced frequently. Nice machine I bet she don't need much to bring her up to being a favorite to use. Never had one but ran many , there made to work and do it well., glad you saved the old girl , keep us posted.

I own a war model 2H more or less identical to this one.... post the serial number and I'll tell you the year of manufacture. The "Y" axis wheel should not come off. You don't want to know what I paid for mine....

I am new here so here goes nothing. I bought a sweet K&T 2H with a plane vertical head on the parking attachment last week. Its still in a basement in Prescott along with a lot more iron I will be moving over the next two weeks.

This pile belonged to an old pal of mine who pasted on a while back. There is still a Hardings lathe and a grinder to dispose of.

The K&T 2H is the heaviest lump in this pile and if any of you have any real Idea of the weight of this thing please post it.

Last edited:
Back