Mini Mill owners check this out

I wish, I have a sherline and I do not have a way to mount it, but maybe could build a swing arm to put it in the rite position.
How bright is it.

KVT

Any pics of it mounted? Or is that what your having a hard time posting?

here are some photos of it mounted and I have a very hard time finding how to post from the home page.
If you have a mini mill these lights sell for $53.00 at 24.95 its a steal Head up flash on.jpghead up no flash.jpgNew Mill light.jpg
Hope this helps.
Regards
dgehricke

Head up flash on.jpg head up no flash.jpg New Mill light.jpg

What is the diameter of the hole? I have an X2 variant but I also have a drill press that could use a light.

these are the dimensions as posted on the web site
[h=2]Product Details[/h]
  • Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 5.9 x 3.9 inches
  • Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B00FDMSREQ
  • I would assume the 3.9 inch is the diameter it should fit yours easily.
Regards

dgehricke

I measured this today while I was making an adapter for mounting on the mill. My light measured out at 2.502 " inside diameter.
I started with a 1.102 thick piece of 4" dia 6061 Alum. I put 2 colors of dykem one side for the mill and the other for the light here are some photos,The work only took about 3 hrs.
Bore it too size.JPGTest fit for the Mini mill.JPG
Adapter for LED light.JPGCut a 4" disk x1.102.JPGCutting Dia. for light.JPGCutting the Dia for Mill.JPGDouble Dia. 1 for mill 1 for light.JPGThis is why I used 2 colors of dykem.JPGNice fit in the light dia & depth.JPGThis side for lamp.JPGThis side to bottom of Mini Mill.JPG
will post photos of the finished product tomorrow.

Regards
dgehricke

Adapter for LED light.JPG Cut a 4" disk x1.102.JPG Cutting Dia. for light.JPG Cutting the Dia for Mill.JPG Double Dia. 1 for mill 1 for light.JPG This is why I used 2 colors of dykem.JPG Nice fit in the light dia & depth.JPG This side for lamp.JPG This side to bottom of Mini Mill.JPG Bore it too size.JPG Test fit for the Mini mill.JPG

Back