mla tee slot cross slide

Shiseiji,

Which gib are you referring to? If you mean the one for the T-slot cross slide, I assume that it came from the casting supplier as AFAIK the original Atlas 10-56 cross slide gib would be too short. Or maybe he only supplied a drawing. And you or someone had to make the gib. If you are talking about an Atlas 10-56, send me a PM.

Finished it. But not really. I'm going to cut the sides down to match the width of the carriage. But it's useable. I'm guessing I've got 30 hours in it. I'm slow though. It was thirty hours over two years.

Attachments

• 0D1993B6-D64F-4822-AB0F-F4E3EF760D22.jpeg
    0D1993B6-D64F-4822-AB0F-F4E3EF760D22.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 20
Finished it. But not really. I'm going to cut the sides down to match the width of the carriage. But it's useable.
Why cut them down? I decided to keep the extra table surface.
But it's useable. I'm guessing I've got 30 hours in it. I'm slow though. It was thirty hours over two years.
You were just very patiently allowing the it to naturally relax/stress relieve between operations....

Best,
Kelly

Seeing as how it took this long to get this far, I shouldn't make any promises on cutting the table more narrow. But if I get to it, it'll be for aesthetics. I thought it might reduce levering forces on the dovetail as well.

Thanks guys!

Back