Model engine kit in NH

vtcnc

Admin
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
On Facebook marketplace. Not mine but looks interesting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same girl I bought my Van Norman from.

Called her to say I was coming up when I saw the Van Norman 22L. Came the next day and price jumped $200 bucks. I asked her about it and someone she said someone told her she was too low at $800.

Anyways While I was there I found the index-able head, tail stock and a bunch of collets so I guess I got my $200 back and then some. Shes a heavy duty Ebay seller now I went back several times and made a pile and she would just look on ebay for a price even though I made offer on everything. A little tough to deal with.

Its her Dads stuff. He worked at Loon mountain ski area and was the engineer on the train that runs back and fourth from the two lodges. Never met him but have run into people that know him.

Same girl I bought my Van Norman from.

Called her to say I was coming up when I saw the Van Norman 22L. Came the next day and price jumped $200 bucks. I asked her about it and someone she said someone told her she was too low at $800.

Anyways While I was there I found the index-able head, tail stock and a bunch of collets so I guess I got my $200 back and then some. Shes a heavy duty Ebay seller now I went back several times and made a pile and she would just look on ebay for a price even though I made offer on everything. A little tough to deal with.

Its her Dads stuff. He worked at Loon mountain ski area and was the engineer on the train that runs back and fourth from the two lodges. Never met him but have run into people that know him.

It’s a small world!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back