model tl lathe owners

Oh .. forgot the dozer ... here is pix of day I picked it up and a recent progress pix ....pieces.JPG

Reactions: Z2V
Nice shop there. Really like the jib and winch on the engine hoist above the welding table. It looks like you have lots of room in your shop.
Nice dozer as well

Great space you have there. Is that the start of a plasma table? The dozer is very cool. Mike

Thanks Guys - I use a plasma cutter but the table is set up multi-purpose ... wanted lots of open space within the frame so I can use various clamping ideas as I need them. I am also looking for some edge-on expanded steel and was going to put angle rails inside so I could drop in the expanded steel if I had to do a lot of plasma cutting, but could remove if something else came up. I have 2 of those cranes - one is rated full 2 ton but the one over the table is good for about 650# because I wanted to get the height up and as said, use mostly to help with placing something in or on the table ... I got here DEC '15 but took about 3 months to even get started putting the shop together and I am STILL changing stuff around so I guess I am still evolving. I won't make any excuses except that I have 65 years of ideas that I am sorting through. Appreciate your comments and ideas ... kinda looking for an old Bridgeport/Lagun machine ... Aciera is kool, but is small and no autofeed ... always one more thing, right? Take care and thanks again. (the good news is that my pugs like the recliner in the ham shack so they don't mind coming out to the shop :eek:)

Last edited:
Back