Motor Control indicator light

Eremius

Registered
Registered
The indicator light on my 12x54 was broken off when I purchased my lathe so I have no idea what I need in terms of a replacement lamp.

I am fairly sure the light is 110v.

Can anyone provide a part number or some other sort of reference?

Additionally, is there any cap for the light?

Any help would be appreciated!

Look on eBay. Got all mine from there. Type machine run light. Can get different colors, led, and sizes, along with voltages. Dirt cheap come from China buy two in case.

Is this a vintage original lamp/light of some type? Sure you can buy a chinese LED thingie that will do the job but it wouldn't be original.
The original bulb may have been either incandescent or even a neon lamp-
Mark

Is this a vintage original lamp/light of some type? Sure you can buy a chinese LED thingie that will do the job but it wouldn't be original.
The original bulb may have been either incandescent or even a neon lamp-
Mark
This would be an original incandescent light.

Took a while but i was finally able to get a couple of pictures of the indicator light on my 14 x 30 Hendey still being rebuilt.
The bulb appears to be original style or at least older than new styles and has a filament that looks like a cone.
Labels on bulb say 115-125 and NE 1/4w.
Couple of pics attached. Hope it helps.

20180807_185628.jpg

20180807_185531.jpg

20180807_185416.jpg

20180807_185247.jpg

20180807_185258.jpg

Took a while but i was finally able to get a couple of pictures of the indicator light on my 14 x 30 Hendey still being rebuilt.
The bulb appears to be original style or at least older than new styles and has a filament that looks like a cone.
Labels on bulb say 115-125 and NE 1/4w.
Couple of pics attached. Hope it helps.
Thank you! The bulb on mine was destroyed so I had no idea of the shape. This will help greatly.

That looks like a neon lamp of an early style- the NE marking is the clue- not sure what actual type number is

Back