[Newbie] Motor shafts not turning on cnc machine

oops, nevermind.....I guess my browser did not update....

oops, nevermind.....I guess my browser did not update....

Not sure if that’s his issue but may be something to check. I think the TB6600 instructions show using a CNC shield or a breakout board.

@rdbradley8,

I'm a long time Mach 3/4 user and have an Ethernet Smoothstepper. I just found this thread and would be happy to try to help. Curious for an update on where you are at.

There are a good handful of CNC users on this site, but for the best support, I suggest you register for the Warp9TD forum and post your issues there. Andy from Warp9TD is an excellent resource for technical support.

You're going to unfortunately need to dive into understanding how the electronics work. Even if this is a silly little fix, you will want the knowledge going forward if you run into issues.

The most important thing you can do is collect and post all the information about your system that you can. This includes the make and model of all your boards and motor drives, switch and jumper settings, firmware revisions, software revisions, etc. This will help us understand what you are working with and perhaps ask better questions or give better advice.

Mach 3 isn't rocket science and we will get your running!

-Mike

Back