Motorcycle Club Fundraiser

Hawkeye

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Our vintage motorcycle club Is, like this site, forum-based. We have an on-line store for hats, shirts, stickers, etc. I decided to add to the selection by making plates that would mount behind the license plate and provide a place to attach the 2" x 4" club sticker. A friend had made one up out of aluminum some time ago, so I shamelessly copied his, with his approval. This is the first stack I made.
P7130942a.jpg

I chose 1/8" black ABS as an easier material to mass-produce. I can cut three at once, but have to do the outline in two sections because the plate is a couple of inches bigger than my Y-axis.
P7270951a.jpgP7270954a.jpg

I made another 18 plates this afternoon. It's pretty cool to use a machine you've put together to make something in numbers you wouldn't try one at a time.
P7270957a.jpg

P7130942a.jpg P7270951a.jpg P7270954a.jpg P7270957a.jpg

Nice work mike! Would you mind sharing the link to the vintage motorcycle forum?

Kevin

Thanks for the link to the motorcycle forum. I can view the pictures in the Members showing off their bikes section, Looks like a fun club!

Kevin,

We have a large number of the membership here in the Okanagan Valley, so we get together regularly for coffee and rides. Good bunch of old guys on old bikes.

Back