Motorcycle Parts

Been a long time. Am going to get going on the Goldwing build again. Working on getting the blower manifold designed and built. Have a machining made to fit the bottom of the SC where a air box will be fabricated to plumb the tubing to the engine intake ports. Have made the intake elbows and next is making up the pieces for the airbox out of 16 ga. aluminum sheet. Where tubing nipples will be welded and attaching silicone hoses to nipples also welded to the intake elbows.

P1080542 (1).JPG P1080564.JPG P1080559.JPG P1080493.JPG P1080484.JPG

Been awhile since I saw this, then I remembered that crazy cool swing arm. And now a blower? Very cool indeed, I'm still watching........:thumbsup2:

Wow! Very cool project. Will be watching!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think that swing arm will be plenty stout. Very nice build. I always liked the look of that engine, and thought it would be fun to hotrod something that normally doesn't get much attention. Good luck with the move and new shop. I know how all that can cut down on the project time. Mike

Thanks for the response. really going to try to be more dilligent in posting. I have a build thread at Naked Goldwings forum from the beginning. I have the Honda Super Blackbird that got last summer, done a few bolt-on changes but not doing much, it's my road bike. The Goldwing will be the "HOT ROD" I hope.

This is a great build. Dave Degens in the UK built a special framed endurance racing Goldwing in the late 70s. It looked fantastic and tested well, sidelined only by big end problems at sustained high revs. It's a motor deserving liberation from the porky standard touring setup.

Been a year since I posted, whew what have I been doing? I don't know.

IMG_0182.JPG IMG_0155.JPG IMG_0145.JPG IMG_0128.JPG Started again on the Goldwing. Have the mounts made for the blower and rigged up the drive belts and idler. Think it is going to work. Next phase is the adapter to mount the Weber to the SC.

I have seen others: NGWClub forum also Randakk's at that site also. All I have seen have appeared to be pretty much stock looking. Mine is quite past point of no return to stock, lol

Back