Mount myPM1340GT

Thank you. I need to get one installed for this summer. Will be used mostly for air conditioning. I have a wood stove in my shop for heat, although I did install the hydronic tubes in the floor for in-floor heat. I like my wood heat though. Live on 22 acres of all woods so have to do something with the dead trees. ;)

Mark, where did you get that little tray you have underneath the gear change levers? That seems like an area where oil collects on mine

I designed and built my own stand both to address the vibration and to add storage.
P1040958 (Medium).JPG

Thank you. I need to get one installed for this summer. Will be used mostly for air conditioning. I have a wood stove in my shop for heat, although I did install the hydronic tubes in the floor for in-floor heat. I like my wood heat though. Live on 22 acres of all woods so have to do something with the dead trees. ;)
A second for the LG Mini-split. I recently completed a 450sf office in one end of a metal shop building. I bought the LG components via eComfort.com (Power Equipment Direct). I roughed in all components and paid my local AC guy to make the copper connections, pull vacuum and then ensure the system was properly charged. Works like a dream. Some LG models have WiFi capability so I can turn them On/off from anywhere.

Back