Mr. Pete - Tubalcain is selling off his goodies.

A YouTube content creator with 10k subscriptions is a really big deal, and requires a daily hustle to stay that way. So at 200k subs, Lyle Peterson is more than a "minor" celebrity. 200k subs is a global success.

A YouTube content creator with 10k subscriptions is a really big deal, and requires a daily hustle to stay that way. So at 200k subs, Lyle Peterson is more than a "minor" celebrity. 200k subs is a global success.

I don't mean any disrespect towards youtubers with my minor celebrity comment. Even the most successful youtubers are not well known outside of their niche. The most successful youtuber in history probably has less public recognition than Paris Hilton, and I consider her a minor celebrity at best during her peak.

I hope he gets lots of guys bidding on his stuff. Takes two to get prices up. I learned a lot from watching his videos for free.

Bruce

I'm sure that plays a part as well. The buyer gets a tool with some added history and puts a little extra money into the pocket of someone that has given away hundreds, probably thousands of hours of free instructional video. Its like pledging to PBS, you give them $100 and they give you an $8 bauble. It usually isn't all about the bauble.

Can't seem to get onto the auction. When I click on the link,it open,but what must I do next?

Then list a HF $10 angle grinder and get $100.

Some of the stuff I see on my local Craigs List is almost that bad. About a month ago someone was trying to sell a HF compressor for 3x what a new one was going for at HF!

I hope he gets lots of guys bidding on his stuff. Takes two to get prices up. I learned a lot from watching his videos for free.

Bruce
I agree. My son is 23 and he is an excellent machinist and has taught some valuable trade skills and techniques. But, he is never around when I need him. I usually start my Saturday mornings watching Abom or MrPete and have actually learned more from them two guys than my pro that lives at home. MrPete can be kind of judgy and rambles a bit, but thats part of his charm I guess.

Suzuki4evr, if you set your personal shipping destination to the United States, you should be able to view the auctions. Mr Pete will not sell outside of the US which is why you can't see them.
You should see a box on the right side that says "shipping to". Change that to the United States and all his items should then be shown.

Good for Mr. Pete. I'm happy to see him rewarded for all the work he has done producing his excellent videos. I owe a lot to him. I'd like a souvenir myself - maybe one of his air engines. That would be more personal than something he picked up at an auction. He says that if the first sale of 50 items is successful he will be offering more.

Back