MSC Promo Codes

Kroll

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Guys at MSC I have few items in my shopping cart and I see a box for a promo code.How does a person get a promo code to get a discount?

Subscribe to their email list for email exclusive codes. Other codes they post on their website & can be applied directly from the shopping cart.

Fair warning: discount codes at MSC are based on regular price. If you have any sort of account discount, they don't apply to the discount price.

When MSC shut down Enco, they gave decent account discounts to all existing Enco customers. I don't know if that deal is still available, but you might call and ask.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

MSC did give discounts to existing Enco accounts absorbed when they closed Enco, but not enough of a discount to be useful against the competition. They lost at least this one long time customer, except for things I need, MSC has, and I cannot find elsewhere cheaper to my door, which has been twice in the years since Enco closed...

Really? I've found that the discount usually beats KBC and Zoro prices, at least on name brand stuff. I've had mixed experiences with the Interstate and "Value line" stuff. Sometimes it's great, other times it's been junk.

Same here. Seems like I'm one of the few who loves MSC. Yes they aren't as great as Enco was but I often get better prices from MSC than Travers, KBC, Zoro, etc. They even beat Amazon & ebay sometimes. But of course there are things that I can find elsewhere for cheaper.

I have an Enco merged account so I also get the free shipping for orders over $50. I also have a MSC outlet 5 mins down the street so if I purchase in store shipping is free for anything they need to transfer from a warehouse, even on heavy weight items that would have to come in by freight. My salesman I knew from Rutland before MSC bought them out so when he can he gives me an additional discount on top of any sale/discount code.

For the same item, MSC process usually are comparable to the old Enco process. However, MSC carries a lot more variety, especially higher-end tooling such as Iscar.

Back