Music to machine by .

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
What's your preference ?

96.9 out of Binghamton NY for me .

I listen to all music genres except country and western, 50's rock n roll and rap.

Or as my friend Bubba says when asked what kind of music he likes, both kinds. Both kinds? Yup, country, and western. ;) I listen to a pretty wide array of music in the shop, but when I'm running the mill or lathe I normally turn it off. Mike

What's your preference ?

Classical!

And by that I mean stuff like Jimi Hendrix, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Creedence, George Thorogood, Talking Heads, Temptations, Santana, Dire Straights, Poco, Led Zeppelin, Tom Petty, Tears for Fears, Eagles, Smokey Robinson and the Miracles, Al Green, The Police, The Pretenders, Neil Young, Rare Earth, The Supremes, The Righteous Brothers, The Band, Tina Turner, CSNY, Vanilla Fudge...........

Although, yesterday I was hooked on Jerry Jeff Walker all day. Viva Terlingua!

Now playing? The Easy All Stars version of Dark Side of the Moon.

When we moved into this house 8 years ago the first thing that was set up was the shop stereo so I could listen to tunes while setting up the machines. Second was the house stereo so my wife and the moving company guys could listen to tunes while setting up the furniture.

Hey, a guy has to have priorities!

-MetaKey

C & W the old stuff, Zydeco, Delta Blues. Favorite artists- George Jones, Merle, Willie, Clifton Chenier, Buckwheat , Etta James.

Back