Must Be a Qualified Professional User To Purchase

Come on, this kind of safety stuff is very important

1. When using a nail gun the tip of the gun should be:
A. Against the workpiece.
B. Against your coworkers head.
C Firmly pressed against your thigh....

R

My guess is that Amazon uses this language to limit their liability in the event of personal injury. 3M has no such language on their website not did I see on any other vendor's site.

Come on, this kind of safety stuff is very important

1. When using a nail gun the tip of the gun should be:
A. Against the workpiece.
B. Against your coworkers head.
C Firmly pressed against your thigh....

R
Thats a trick question. I just looked for an hour or more, at all the instruction books from my nail guns, and none have the answer. Thats not fair. :confused:

RJ is correct of course but this is getting to be like the plastic bags with warnings that they are not play toys. Or the prop 65 label that is basically on everything.
Robert

How long before Amazon starts doing background checks?

Tom

I was shopping at Harbor Freight one day, and when I was checking out, the young cashier ask for I.D. I said, "What for?" He said, " You have to be 18 to buy buffing compound".
"Are you serious?"... I said while I was stroking my gray whiskers, "I have T shirts older than you".....:dunno:

I was shopping at Harbor Freight one day, and when I was checking out, the young cashier ask for I.D. I said, "What for?" He said, " You have to be 18 to buy buffing compound".
"Are you serious?"... I said while I was stroking my gray whiskers, "I have T shirts older than you".....:dunno:

I was kinda pleased last time I got aged checked, then the lady pulled out this magnifying glass about 10" in diameter to look at my driving license , I sighed inside a little.

:)

Stu

So it looks as though Amazon is jumping on the bandwagon including MSDS sheets for buyers . Nicefor companies that need them , expensive for home shops .
Amazon is doing it because it is the law. We can use SDS at home for trash can liner, but if a company, any company, buys a product that falls under the Hazard Communication standard, the supplier is responsible and legally liable to include that SDS information for the customer. This isn't the nanny state telling you what to do, it's the government forcing the responsibility on the manufacturer and distributor for communicating the potential hazards associated with a commercial product to the consumer.

Do they smell the same? I use Kroil so I'm familiar with the smell but I've never tried the CRC stuff.
Not even close, guys. PB and knocker loose are full of glycol ethers (feels icky like brake fluid between your fingers). Kroil is more hydrocarbon-based, and doesn't leave you feeling like you need a shower after getting some on your hands. Only thing similar about the two is the color.

Back