My Accessory Micro 3-Jaw Chucks

That's how Will gets all of us to buy stuff - really awesome photos and really nice machine work. He's subtle but he plants that seed in your mind and ... ;)

Nice workmanship ! Are the live center arbors something you made or can they be bought , MT2 or 3 would be what I would be able to use .

That's how Will gets all of us to buy stuff - really awesome photos and really nice machine work. He's subtle but he plants that seed in your mind and ... ;)

Sort of like drug dealer modus operandi.

Nice work, DZ.

Nice workmanship ! Are the live center arbors something you made or can they be bought , MT2 or 3 would be what I would be able to use .

Yes, they can be purchased. Thanks

DZ
Awesome work! BTW, being as I'm in my bunker and staying safe from the black plague I was going thru a lot of your posts, admiring the quality of your work, and hitting the like button. After repeating this cycle numerous times I realized I had already "liked" many of your posts and in my zeal to like them I actually ended up unlikeing them. I assure you this was unintentional.

DZ
Awesome work! BTW, being as I'm in my bunker and staying safe from the black plague I was going thru a lot of your posts, admiring the quality of your work, and hitting the like button. After repeating this cycle numerous times I realized I had already "liked" many of your posts and in my zeal to like them I actually ended up unlikeing them. I assure you this was unintentional.

Sorry, I have no idea how I missed your post! Haha, thank you very much! :encourage:

Back