My Daughter In Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

4GSR

Forum Guest
Register Today
I was notified by a local police officer that my daughter in Florida is dead. Right now, all I know is she shot herself. I know he had something to do with it but no way to prove it. He said my grand daughters are okay for the moment. Until the hurricane passes, there is not much I can do but sit and wait and mourn. Please keep me and my family in your prayers as we will need all the help I can get in the days ahead. I will be off line for now.

Ken

Oh my gosh, Ken. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

-frank

Dang, beyond belief. Our thoughts and prayers. RIP, lady.

Wow, so sorry Ken. Prayers sent.

Oh no Ken. I am sure that I saw your concern about your daughter and kids in another thread and you were concerned.
My deepest and most sincere condolences.

David

Ken, My deepest condolences, This is another item that you did not need on top of all the rest. We will keep you and your family in our prayers. Keep us advised.

Ken, my deep and sincere condolences to you and your family. My prayers and thoughts are with you all during this agonizing time.

Ken, the whole bunch of us are with you, sending you the best energy and vibes.

Oh my dear God , so sorry to hear and heartache you and your family are going through. Hoping and praying you can get to you grand babies. Be safe take care of your family. In my prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back