My Daughter In Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, Ken I am at a loss for words here. Our prayers go out to you and you family for sure.

"Bill"

Thank you guys for your thoughts and prayers.

I will be hanging in and out here from time to time to try to keep my mind off of things.

There' nothing I can do until the hurricane has passed and people start coming back to work over in Florida. I can't talk about details right now until I've had a chance to talk to authorities about what happen. Along with locating my daughters remains. Not what a dad needs to go thru, ever!

Ken

Good Lord no, parents shouldn't have to bury their kids. So sorry for your loss. God's peace to you and your family.

Stan
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ken,
Sorry to hear!
Clearly the worst thing that can happen to a father.
Prayers.

Daryl
MN

My condolences Ken. Can't think of anything tougher. Prayers sent. Mike

Ken,
The news you have recieved is the worst any parent could ever wish to hear, I am deeply saddened to hear of this tragic loss , You and your family, are in our thoughts and prayers, May the love of our Lord , comfort you at this terrible time.

Ken, I have spent some time trying to find words....none seem adequate.

My deepest condolences. I cannot begin to imagine what you and your family are going thru.
A horrible circumstance made worse by the forced delay of weather.

Try to stay strong and know that there are many people here thinking of you.
Those girls are going to need some stability.

Brian

Last edited:
Parents aren't supposed to survive their children.

Maybe helping your granddaughters, however possible, can be some distraction from your grief.

So sorry for your loss.

Oh man, very sorry to hear Ken! Very sorry for your loss, my condolences to you & your family. Please let us know if there's anything we can do.

Very sorry to hear, Ken. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back