My dream shop. 40x60 machines, car lift, welding etc..

Nice tour Marcel. What a great place to live. Thank you.

6 months and you'll wish it was bigger.
Thanks scruffy ron
Well it's been 2 yrs now, since I've been here. Sometimes I wish it was bigger...lol. I really do have all the space I need, keeping it clean and neat is always the challenge. My criteria for when I have to start putting things away is when I can't find stuff, or I'm tripping over stuff. When I'm working on something, I make a mess, and more often than not, I'm under the gun to complete the task, so stuff just floats around my work area until I get around to putting it all away.

Nice tour Marcel. What a great place to live. Thank you.
I'm in east Tennessee , we love it here. We're out in the country, it's quiet, no traffic, no noise. It's just me, my wife, our dog, and 2 cats. My wife let's me spend all the time I want in my shop, because she knows it's what makes me happy.

Both that shop and that woman are definitely great.
Congratulations.
-brino

I'm in east Tennessee , we love it here. We're out in the country, it's quiet, no traffic, no noise. It's just me, my wife, our dog, and 2 cats. My wife let's me spend all the time I want in my shop, because she knows it's what makes me happy.

I kinda meant living in the shop, but Tennessee is good too. ;) Can't beat country living.

No shop is complete without a kitchen sink, well done!

I have water running to the shop for an outdoor faucet, but that sink is for indoor water to wash my hands etc. Free sink. I also have a free instant hot water heater for it. It's on the list of things to do. I never got around to plumbing it up yet.

Great work space Marcel, congrats.

Back