My Estate Sale Mill

papermaker

Active User
Registered
Here is picture of the Alliant Knee Mill I bought from an estate sale about a year ago. It came with a Bridgeport vise,pneumatic draw bar,pneumatic quill lock ,25 NMTB tool holders and a Trak CNC set up.

20130315_170057_resized.jpg

Killer score! I would love to have that as well!

It was advertized in a local sell and swap booklet and it just said that it was a milling machine. I was pleasantly surprised when I went to look at it. I'm almost embarrassed to say what I paid for it but I will say that what the NMTB tool holders cost new more then covers what I paid for the whole works.....Delivered! Go ahead I deserve it! I SUCK !:))

I was going to reply what I just paid for a "First" knee machine with a surface grinder but now am embarrassed too. It had an X Y DRO with a variable speed and a 10 X 50 table. I still haven't gotten it going yet as I'm waiting for the VFD to arrive so I can run the mill or the grinder (not at the same time). Still have my Mill Drill for sale but am thinking about keeping it. It has the same VFD on it. Probably use if for a drill press even though I have a cheap one of those too. Have to wait and see how my health stacks up as I may have to turn around and sell everything. I purchased my NMBT separately too.
Warren
Seems like everyone else gets the steals but me and all I get is stolen. LOL

Good Grief... Estate Sale??? Where do you live, next to the Rockefellers and Duponts?

papermaker,

First I want to agree that you suck! Then I want to say it looks like you got a great machine deal.

It was advertized in a local sell and swap booklet and it just said that it was a milling machine. .......... I SUCK !:))

Was that local sell and swap booklet the Uncle Henrys for your area? Or do you want to keep it a secret?

Benny
The Orphanage Never Closes

Back