My! How times have changed!

On a hot summer day, wearing just a bathing suit, back when I was about 10-years old, I was straddled a wooden fence, holding a twin-cylinder outboard motor while my cousin tried to start it. On this old motor the spark plugs stuck out the sides with no cover over them. Well the motor was having a hard time starting, and our setup was pretty rickety, somehow I managed to get both spark plugs touching my bare inner thighs when my cousin pulled the rope starter, and the shock threw me and the outboard motor onto the ground.

Whenever I saw an ignition condenser on the break room table at the dealership, I never again touched it ;)

Did you ever pee on an electric fence just to see what would happen?
You won't do it again!

Ray

Did you ever pee on an electric fence just to see what would happen?
You won't do it again!

Ray
That's actually my third worst electrical experience after the above two. My cousin who was a farm boy dared me to do it. Not having personally touched an electric fence before, I did. Like Ray said, never again.

When I was in junior school we were all called into assembly for a remembrance service for one of the boys who had recently died.
The reason why I remember it so well is his surname was Cockshooter. I kid you not.
He peed onto the live rail of the train line.

When I was 3 I graduated to snails, having tasted all the neighborhood muds
mark

FIL went fishing at an out of town lake back when. It had a new fence on one side. He grabbed it and could not let go, Someone found a big branch and knocked Him loose. At that time no one had heard of an electric fence, and it was 110 volt wired direct.

Back