My Last Build

"E" for effort there savarin , I can certainly appreciate the builds . You being from the land down under and me from the state of fruits and nuts , we have different tastes . But when the sun goes down at the end of the day , we are two wheeled bros . eh? A picture of my wasted youth .
39474312295_33cdbe5613_b.jpg005 by mark westi, on Flickr

cool Mark, who did you ride for?
I used to support Wimbledon Dons in the UK in my youth.

Hey savarin , to answer your question we here in the states didn't have teams like they did in the UK so I was just a participating rider . Well actually the year I rode (75') SRA (Speedway Racing Assn.) was experimenting with teams , the fans did not get it they were so used to having their favorite rider . The team thing barley lasted one season . When I started riding Speedway they had a division thing , 3rd div. was for the new guys (me) then it was 2nd. div. and finally 1st div. . When they tried the team thing it was just the 1st. div. guys . Looking back at that time is always a fond memory for me , it was a time of my life . My bike was a JAP Hagon , all the guys that new what they were doing rode the Jawa . But some times I got the last laugh , like when the track was really slick (a rain night) my bike was unbeatable . Thanks for asking bro .

Back