My Logan Model 815

Hey Kenny,

Good eye! The one in the pic is a 3320 with the larger loader. In fact I just got done mowing the front of my property and around the back fence line with it. Not in the pic is a LX280 that I use for the "lawn" around the house. I've had them both since we bought the property and built the house seven years ago. I've moved a lot of dirt with the 3320.

Thanks for the kind words on the lathe.

Steve

Nice looking lathe Steve, great job on the resto!

What JD do you have there hiding in the background?

Hey Kenny,

Good eye! The one in the pic is a 3320 with the larger loader. In fact I just got done mowing the front of my property and around the back fence line with it. Not in the pic is a LX280 that I use for the "lawn" around the house. I've had them both since we bought the property and built the house seven years ago. I've moved a lot of dirt with the 3320.

Thanks for the kind words on the lathe.

Steve
Have you been to www.greentractortalk.com ?

Steve,

You've done a great job restoring your lathe. I picked up a Logan 840-2 without the turret, it has a common carriage and tail stock, so it's now a 820.

Mine looks worse than yours when you started. Do you have any tips, pointers on where to buy bushings, etc? I will also need the rubber bushings that fit into the brackets for the rear drive. Also mine came without the piece of pipe for the peg leg, that's one thing I'm going to need.

I know of the Logan site, but frankly I cannot afford buying parts from them if I can avoid it.

Thank you,
David

What a pretty Little Logan 820. Just like mine only way more pretty! Have had mine since 1982 and it has provided work for work and pleasure ever since. Always said I will restore someday but when to tear my baby down? It would be like not having my right hand until she run again. Someday.

Back