My Mother In Law

Thank you guys for all of the kind comments.

Just got back a while ago with my wife from the funeral home. My wife and her three brothers sat down and worked out the details for her funeral. Went good, my mother in law pretty much had it planed out and written down. I mean down to what songs to play, which preacher she wanted, and even who she wanted for the pallbearers! Funeral home even had on file what casket she wanted. Couldn't ask for it to be any better on planning. Just enough insurance money to pay for the funeral, too! We just knew we were going to have to pickup the tab on the leftovers!

Of course, we all can't do this in a sudden death situation, but she did most of this in the past two months leading up to here passing. She knew it was time.
I was her only son in law she had and took up for me when my wife and I used to get into splats. I know I'll miss her and I know my wife will miss her even more! She's in a better place now, don't have to hurt anymore and can breathe the air of the heavens now without the need of oxygen. Ken

I'm sorry to hear that, Ken. I'm sure your wife will be having a hard time with the loss, and you will need to help her more than usual. Be there for her and give her the love and support that she needs. My condolences to the whole family.

Please pray for my Wife and her family as she lost her mother this morning. We knew she wasn't going to live much longer but weren't expecting it right before Christmas like this. I will be out with my wife most of this week being at her side as she and I morn her death.

Ken
Ken,

Sorry to hear about your loss. Have your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Bruce

Back